[Catalog-sig] Do not show all "your packages" in PyPi?

Hanno Schlichting hannosch at hannosch.eu
Mon May 18 21:25:33 CEST 2009

Hi.

I happen to be involved with both the Zope and Plone community and have
329 packages listed under "your packages" in the PyPi UI.

Would it be possible to not show these or cut the list at 20 or so
items? I don't have a real need to see all the packages I can
administrate. I can go to the individual packages via direct URL if I
need to.

It's not a high priority, just wondering if it would be an easy change.

Thanks,
Hanno