[Catalog-sig] adding a trove classifier?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Nov 12 18:04:40 CET 2009

I hope this is the right place to ask the question, but whom does one petition
to add new Trove classifiers?

I'd love to be able to have the classifiers "Framework :: BFG" classifier and a
"License :: Repoze Public License" added to the PyPI list.

Rationale for "Framework :: BFG"

repoze.bfg (http://bfg.repoze.org) (shorthand "BFG") is a web framework that
has been around about a year and a half now and plugins are being uploaded to
PyPI for it:

Rationale for "License :: Repoze Public License"

All packages that are in the "repoze.*" namespace are released under this
license.  There are lots of them now:

- C