[Catalog-sig] Poll Problem

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Nov 14 14:37:31 CET 2009

Martin v. Löwis wrote:
>>> Re-checking this: what I really find disturbing is that you participate
>>> yourself in ballot stuffing, with at least four accounts. Please let me
>>> know (in private) which of these accounts I should delete.
>> I was just testing them, I could find no way to undo the votes.
>
> Hmm. And you needed to cast four votes to perform this testing?

Be careful, your implication is close to being pretty offensive.
Had I wanted to game the system, I wouldn't have reported the problem, I
would have just let everyone who's likely to vote the same way as me
know and kept quiet.

>> But yes, if you have a way, please reduce my votes to one ;-)
>
> Done! Let me know if whether I missed any accounts, and revote if I
> indeed found them all.

Can you please document here what you've done to ensure there are no
duplicate votes from other people who really are trying to stuff the ballot?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk