[Catalog-sig] Rating feature

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 11:31:27 CEST 2009

Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> They don't get mailed. As for rendering them: see
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/hgsvn

This raises an interesting question:

- how do I, as a package owner, delete spam comments when they
eventually turn up? (they will turn up, be very sure of that...)

- more subtle, how do I delete comments that belong elsewhere?
   The hgsvn comment that's there feels like it belongs on a mailing list
   and is not a "review comment". What I'd be looking for is a way to
   delete the comment, reply to its author but leave the rating there.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk