[Catalog-sig] Category classifier request

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:19:31 CEST 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 2:38 AM, Joshua Bartlett <josh at bartletts.id.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just been writing a setup.py for an application I've been working on
> and I was just wondering whether it's possible to get a classifier for
> "Framework :: Pygame".
>
> Regards,
>
> Josh Bartlett.

yes please :)

see my previous request for it to be added here:
    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/catalog-sig/2009-March/002017.html

Although probably better to add it as "Library :: pygame".  Note the
lower case pygame... trying to keep it all lowercase now for pygame
where possible as that's the package name.  Also, Library rather than
Framework as it's more a library (you call it, rather than it calls
you).

cheers!