[Catalog-sig] Rating feature

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 15:18:28 CEST 2009

Martin v. Löwis wrote:
>> Can we have a compromise solution that allows a project owner to
>> optionally close comments but leaves the numerical ranking in place?
>
> Not sure what exactly you are asking for; contributions are welcome.

Exactly the same thing I asked for ;-)

I've added links to my comments to Doug's issue in the Tracker.

I also think Ian made some very valid points in his mail. I certainly
appreciate the work required to take the implementation this far, but
I'm with Doug: learning the PyPI implementation will take time, and that
time would be wasted for me if I ended up implementing something that
was then not accepted...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk