[Catalog-sig] PyPI and PEP 381

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:30:33 CET 2010

On Feb 4, 2010, at 4:35 PM, Martin v. Löwis wrote:

>> I can test it on the receiving end; I'm working on packaging up my
>> pymetamirror package and putting the results on S3.
>>
>> It'd be cool to have it get notifications of what to download instead
>> of doing a date based pull as is the current setup.
>
> Did you have a chance to test the pubsubhubbub notifications?
> Does it work for you?

I wrote a little harness and it seemed to work, but I've yet to start the actual server that could watch it continuously.

I'm hoping to get the time to publish the whole thing this weekend.

Were you ever able to look at the logs on the XML-RPC error I sent to the list a couple of weeks ago?

Thanks,

Steve