[Catalog-sig] PyPI OpenID changes

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jan 4 01:57:04 CET 2010

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> I usually find it's best to give a URL to the bug tracker in the same
> message asking people to submit to it. Here is the URL for the PyPI
> bug tracker <URL:http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=66150>.

Good luck to those trying to use it. For me, the bug tracker login
<URL:https://sourceforge.net/account/login.php> only leads to a timeout.
I'll have to resort to email submission of bug reports.

--
 \       “Crime is contagious… if the government becomes a lawbreaker, |
  `\          it breeds contempt for the law.” —Justice Louis Brandeis |