[Catalog-sig] PyPI OpenID changes

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jan 4 10:51:27 CET 2010

"Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> writes:

> > Good luck to those trying to use [the Sourceforge bug tracker]. For
> > me, the bug tracker login
> > <URL:https://sourceforge.net/account/login.php> only leads to a
> > timeout. I'll have to resort to email submission of bug reports.
>
> Please understand that chances are high that I ignore/forget about
> email bug reports.

Understood.

You might want to solicit assistance (if you know what assistance is
needed) to switch away from the Sourceforge bug tracker, if you feel
that there are parallels between Python's reasons for switching away and
PyPI.

--
 \       “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe |
  `\   or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” —Arthur C. Clarke, |