[Catalog-sig] PyPI ssh access

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jan 12 02:33:25 CET 2010

Jeremy Kloth <jeremy.kloth at gmail.com> writes:

> On Monday 11 January 2010 04:06:40 pm Ben Finney wrote:
> > "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> writes:
> > > 1. upload your SSH key(s) to your PyPI account.
> >
> > How?
>
> My first guess would be to upload via a submission box on my account
> page,

I almost never visit my PyPI account page, since that's not my primary
interaction with PyPI as a package maintainer. (The Distutils library is
my primary interface with PyPI as a package maintainer.) So that's not
something I'd guess.

> just like how SourceForge had SSH access implemented.

I haven't used SourceForge for over a decade (and their login form never
appears for me anyway), so this analogy would not occur to me.

--
 \      “When I wake up in the morning, I just can't get started until |
  `\     I've had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I've tried |