[Catalog-sig] PyPI down?

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 23:22:53 CET 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 11:01 PM, ssteinerX at gmail.com
<ssteinerx at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> If z3c.pypimirror is not the starting point then is there a different implementation that will be used as a 'jumpstart'?  The mirroring protocol is "XXX Need to describe the protocol here." and z3c.pypimirror is mentioned in the only other sentence within that section.

The "XXX Need to describe the protocol here." I've added is just
because I didn't take the time yet to write down the implicit protocol
that was defined some years ago and that z3c.pypimirror uses. The
objective here
is to describe the most efficient way to scan and look for things to
mirror (via the changelog) etc.

Tarek