[Catalog-sig] Fwd: [XML-SIG] Something's definitely wrong...

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:26:38 CET 2010

This is copied from the XML-SIG which doesn't seem to be too heavily followed...

I'm working on finishing up my pypi metadata mirror and have run into an apparent XML-RPC MultiCall issue.

This is using the MultiCall RPC interface on PyPi with my currently unversioned "pypimirror" user-agent (in case someone who as access could look in the PyPI logs for the bombing call).

Anyone used this interface on PyPI and/or have any ideas on this?

Thanks,