[Catalog-sig] Monitoring for PyPI

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Mon Jul 19 19:44:40 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Jacob Kaplan-Moss <jacob at jacobian.org> wrote:
> I'm going to start with the setup right now on the assumption that
> this is a valuable service. If those with access are unwilling to be
> notified, though, please let me know so I don't waste too much time.

This will indeed be valuable.

Did we ever determine whether there are any other responders beyond
Martin?  I'd hate for him to have to deal with every outage.

Ideally, there'd be a list of responders with appropriate access, and
what hours each could be contacted.  If there's not one, I'm happy to
collect the information, but we'll need the responders to speak up so
we'll know about them.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at gmail.com>
"A storm broke loose in my mind."  --Albert Einstein