[Catalog-sig] Ownership change request.

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 21:58:18 CEST 2010

Newbie alert -- this may be a dumb question.

I hope that this is the correct place to make this request.  Please forward
or refer me elsewhere if not.

I took over maintenance of the adodbapi package on sourceforge several years
ago after Henrik Ekelund and Jim Abrams disappeared from view.  I am now
creating a distutils setup.py for the package, and would like to update the
entries on PyPI. I cannot do that because Henrik (username ekelund) is the
owner.

Can I somehow get read/write access to (or ownership of) the listing for
this product?  The information is getting very obsolete.
--
Vernon Cole
python.org user name "kf7xm"