[Catalog-sig] [OT] Nagios / Shinken

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Jun 16 14:09:14 CEST 2010

Even more OT, we might try setting up the PyPI server under supervisord
(http://supervisord.org) plus superlance's HTTPOK and memmon event
listeners.  This would make sure that the process is restarted when it
stops answering HTTP requests or if it begins to consume "too much"
memory.  It's slightly more reliable than other systems that do similar
things, because it's the parent process of the processes being
monitored.