[Catalog-sig] PyPI down again...

Mathieu Leduc-Hamel marrakis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:27:27 CEST 2010

Yeah for sure there's different implementation of Pypi in django or with
other framework.

You can check this one too: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/chishop/0.2.0

<http://pypi.python.org/pypi/chishop/0.2.0>But the question was not
necessarily how difficult it was to do it but if it would acceptable by the
community, but we are on the right list to discuss that.

have you try it, is it working properly ?