[Catalog-sig] ANN: PyPM Index

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Thu Nov 11 04:09:17 CET 2010

All of my projects that I looked were marked as requiring a subscription:
http://code.activestate.com/pypm/pyzen/. " Builds marked with a lock icon
are only available via PyPM to users with a current ActivePython Business
Edition subscription." Perhaps this is just a bug? There is also the part on
the side about buying a redistribution license.

--Noah