[Catalog-sig] ANN: PyPM Index - build notification by author; import data

Sridhar Ratnakumar sridharr at activestate.com
Thu Nov 25 07:09:09 CET 2010

Hi,

There are, now, a couple more features to the previously announced PyPM
Index that I think would be of interest if you are a developer of Python
packages on PyPI.

1. an RSS feed for each author that shows the recently failing builds
(eg: to identify bugs in releases)
2. The "import" feature shows if multiple packages provide the same
import (eg: site-packages/tests) ... and, map packages to imports and
vice-versa. See the "import conflicts" section for interesting set of cases.

For more details, see my blog post:
http://www.activestate.com/blog/2010/11/python-pypm-index-author-build-notification-imports-recipes-integration

--
Sridhar Ratnakumar