[Catalog-sig] Please turn off ratings

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Tue Apr 5 22:45:30 CEST 2011

Being able to provide feedback to package authors is a useful feature, but
this is the wrong implementation (which IMO would explain the user poll
results). If you really want something, look at Django Packages' "I use
this" counters. That isn't a grade per se, but it provides some level of
feedback about the relative merits of similar packages.

--Noah