[Catalog-sig] Please turn off ratings

P.J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Apr 6 20:03:14 CEST 2011

At 06:32 PM 4/6/2011 +0100, Michael Foord wrote:
>Hmmm... despite claims that this poll was flawed it seems the result
>is pretty clear. A *big* majority of users who voted were in favour
>of ratings then.

Do note that my interpretation was not about *ratings*; it was that
the poll showed a majority being against *mandatory public comments*.

(And it does, 284 to 237 against, although in all honesty, it seems
the numbers I was recalling were ones that I saw mid-way through the
poll, rather than at its end.  So, the majority is not by as large of
a margin as I was recalling.)