[Catalog-sig] Stable-releases-only PyPi

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jul 12 08:37:03 CEST 2011

"Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> writes:

> If you go by trove classifiers, my proposal would be to include all
> releases with a classifier "Development Status :: 5 - Production/Stable"
> or "Development Status :: 6 - Mature".

Yes, I think trove classifiers are the right data to use for filtering,
and not version string.

The “Development Status” trove category is *exactly* where this
information should be found, and corrected if not there.

--
 \      “I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer |
  `\                        thinks he can get me five.” —Steven Wright |