[Catalog-sig] Fwd: Recieved following error at 15:11 EST, 7/8/2011 on pypi.python.org/pypi/

Richard Jones richard at python.org
Fri Jul 15 08:41:13 CEST 2011

Sorry for the silence.

Currently there's no pypi admins alias, though I think it'd probably be nice
to have rather than to have three email addresses hard-coded into the
application like we have at the moment :-)

On the other hand, in terms of this error page - is it possible to customise
it to forward the user to the support tracker (ie. the one in the pypi
sidebar) rather than email?

     Richard