[Catalog-sig] an immutable mirror of PyPI

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Jul 20 16:29:23 CEST 2011

> At 09:55 AM 7/20/2011 +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
>> On 20/07/2011 09:54, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>>> You mean: an extension that allow pinning versions
>>
>> buildout allows version pinning out of the box.

Right, but does it also allow pinning down the hashes to make
sure that the downloads are indeed the ones you expect ?

That would be essential to provide security for buildout-based
configurations that pull their data from servers not under
control of the buildout user.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jul 20 2011)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/