[Catalog-sig] Problem with my pypi account

Mitchell Garnaat mitch at garnaat.com
Tue Mar 15 22:12:43 CET 2011

Hi -

I hope I'm sending this to the right place.  If not, I apologize.

I have been having trouble with my pypi account.  Recently, attempts to log
in to the web page failed and attempts to reset the password never generate
a reset message.  Strangely, up until today I was still able to upload my
boto package to pypi using the "upload" option in distutils but that no
longer works either.

Could someone help me with this?  Ideally, I'd just like to reset the
password and then be able to establish a new one.  My username is "garnaat".

Thanks in advance,

Mitch