[Catalog-sig] " A simple printer of nested lists"

Richard Jones richard at python.org
Thu Mar 24 12:46:59 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Laura Creighton <lac at openend.se> wrote:
> In a message of Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:20:29 GMT, Chris Withers writes:
>>Yup, I believe it's the one, and the publication date ties in with the
>>start of the problem.
>>
>>Does anyone have contact details for Paul Barry?
>>
>>cheers,
>>
>>Chris
>
> Google does.  http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/3677
> But I don't have a twitter account so I cannot go any further with this.

I've previously contacted someone involved with this book - it may
have been Paul, I'm not sure. Searching historical Twitter is next to
useless. In any case the response was along the lines of them being OK
with all the packages being created. Something about there now being
more contributors to PyPI.

    Richard