[Catalog-sig] " A simple printer of nested lists"

Richard Jones richard at python.org
Fri Mar 25 02:12:46 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
> On 3/24/2011 7:57 AM, René Dudfield wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Richard Jones<richard at python.org>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I've previously contacted someone involved with this book - it may
>>> have been Paul, I'm not sure. Searching historical Twitter is next to
>>> useless. In any case the response was along the lines of them being OK
>>> with all the packages being created. Something about there now being
>>> more contributors to PyPI.
>
> There are 25 to delete at the moment ;-).

I really don't see this as such a big deal.

There's 13875 packages in the index (as of my writing this email). 25
nested list printers are just not that important.

I'll run the script when I get around to it. I should modify it first
so it notifies the authors via email - it's a bit rude at the moment.

     Richard