[Catalog-sig] trove - LGPL v3 not recognised?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Nov 15 07:38:42 CET 2011

> Is the classifier depth limited to 3, or can we do instead add optional
> fourth level classifiers :: v2, :: v2 or later, :: v3, and :: v3 or
> later to the current three level classifiers.

The current implementation supports 5 levels, the longest classifiers
are like

 Topic :: System :: Networking :: Monitoring :: Hardware Watchdog
 Topic :: System :: Systems Administration :: Authentication/Directory
:: NIS
 Topic :: Multimedia :: Graphics :: Capture :: Digital Camera
 Topic :: Desktop Environment :: Window Managers :: Enlightenment :: Epplets
 Topic :: Desktop Environment :: Window Managers :: Sawfish :: Themes 0.30
 Topic :: Desktop Environment :: Window Managers :: Sawfish :: Themes
pre-0.30

So using versions as a sublevel would be entirely appropriate; the
top-level classifier is then understood as leaving the sublevel
"unspecified".