[Catalog-sig] PyPI mirrors are out of date

ken cochrane kencochrane at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 15:45:25 CEST 2012

Tarek,

I can keep it up as long as people feel it is useful, it is running
for free at dotCloud so it isn't costing me any money :) . If we want
to make it more legit we should give it a better url though. Any
suggestions?

I also agree about contacting the b and e mirrors. Do we know who
maintains them?

Ken