[Catalog-sig] PyPI mirrors are all up to date

ken cochrane kencochrane at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:07:50 CEST 2012

It looks like it took a little while, but all of the PyPI mirrors are
now up to date. Thank you to everyone that helped get those back up to
date. If you want to check out the current status I created this
little website to make it easier to see where things stand mirror
wise. I'm going to be adding a few more things, but it is fully useful
right now. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

http://www.pypi-mirrors.org

If you run an unofficial PyPI mirror and want it added to the list,
just let me know.

Thanks,
Ken Cochrane
@KenCochrane