[Catalog-sig] PyPI mirrors are all up to date

Ken Cochrane kencochrane at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 16:44:43 CEST 2012

Yeah I need to clean that up and make it more standard but this is how it works now.

Age < 5 min = excellent
Age > 5 min and age < 15 min = awesome
Age > 15 min and age < 1 hour = great.
Age > 1 hour and age <  6 hour = good
Age > 6 hours and age < 12 hour = OK
Age > 12 hours and age < 1 day = getting stale
Age > 1 day = out of date

Feel free to make suggestions on how to improve.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone