[Catalog-sig] PyPI mirrors are all up to date

Yuval Greenfield ubershmekel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:00:04 CEST 2012

Looks very nice. I especially like the graphs. If we're into the bike
shedding stage then here are a few suggestions:

   - Make columns JS sortable
   - Ping is relative - that column should state "Response time from
   Florida" or something to that effect as I got very different results from
   those listed.
   - "Oldish" is ok though I think "Ok", "Medium", "Aging", "Freshish" or
   "So so" would be fine as well.

Yuval