[Catalog-sig] PyPI mirrors are all up to date

Donald Stufft donald.stufft at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:44:05 CEST 2012

fwiw I go back and forth on how I feel about this. For sure the client wants to select the mirror
based on network performance to them. But I feel like if a mirror get's to be "stuck" and not
updating that PyPI should at some point remove it from the pool (and notify the owner that it has done so)
until it catches back up.