[Catalog-sig] PyPI changelog API giving wrong results

Donald Stufft donald.stufft at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 03:39:13 CET 2012

On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Richard Jones wrote:
> Erk. PyPI host has significant clock error. NTP wasn't installed so I just did.

That sounds like it solves the ~15 minutes off issue, but the changelog being
off the system time shouldn't have affected that. I wasn't comparing to my
local time I was comparing to what PyPI was giving me via /daytime. So even
if the clock was 5 hours off /daytime and the changelog should have agreed.