[Catalog-sig] pypi.python.org configuration

Richard Jones richard at python.org
Thu Feb 23 00:27:44 CET 2012

On 23 February 2012 07:04, drkjam <drkjam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would it be possible to get hold of a sanitized version of the Apache config running pypi.python.org, in particular the Apache mod_rewrite rules?

PyPI doesn't run behind Apache any more; Martin moved it to
nginx/uwsgi to address Apache performance issues we were running into.

There's only one rewrite in the current configuration for pypi.python.org:

        rewrite ^/$ $scheme://pypi.python.org/pypi redirect;

Was there something specific you wanted to know?

    Richard