[Catalog-sig] Fwd: Re: New pythonpackages.com service coming soon

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Sun Jan 22 21:57:21 CET 2012

On 1/22/12 12:35 PM, Tarek Ziadé wrote:
> Missed the reply all

To address this, I'll most likely move the site to heroku where it will
run on lxc-contained [1], ephemeral instances with configuration stored
in the environment only [2].

> Maybe there's a way to make
> this more secure, like making session based authorization ? Or that's
> what you planned maybe ?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm certainly planning lots of things
for the future, assuming things go well. WRT to sessions the app
currently uses Pyramid's auth_tkt policy, which configures a session for
anyone that authorizes the app on github.com.

> Otherwise cool idea

Thanks

Alex

[1] http://lxc.sourceforge.net/