[Catalog-sig] "testime" : package name conflict

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Jan 24 09:45:11 CET 2012

martin at v.loewis.de wrote:
>> In this case, the project url http://www.gthc.org/
>> redirects to http://tkadm30.elite-server.co.uk/
>> an 'Apache Test Page', and the project download page
>> http://www.gthc.org/distfiles/teatime-1.0.2.tar.gz
>> is not found. (Too bad, my daugher might have found some interest in whatever this was.)
>
> Just point your daughter to
>
> http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/t/teatime/teatime-1.0.2.tar.gz
>
> which is still available.

You might also want to check out:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/EtienneRobillard
http://code.activestate.com/pypm/author:Etienne-Robillard/
https://bitbucket.org/erob/notmm/overview

While the package information may not be up to date and Etienne
appears to have some problems with his websites, it doesn't
seem like he's left the Python community... and there are
plenty alternative email addresses to try to contact him.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/