[Catalog-sig] Super heavy index page

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Jul 25 22:59:47 CEST 2012

On 7/25/2012 4:46 PM, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:

I just checked, and pypi.python.org, which is what users should be typing,
does the right thing and goes to /pypi.

> http://www.python.org/download/ (just fixed)

With that fixed (I just tried it), I agree that there is nothing more to
do here. I think we can assume that some people who type or bookmark
/pypi/ actually want the full list.

> http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/QuickInstallGuide

That is zope responsibility. Anatoly, if you think they have the wrong
link, take it up with them. I think we can assume that some people who
type or bookmark /pypi/ actually want the full list.

--
Terry Jan Reedy