[Catalog-sig] error adding/removing ssh keys

Terence Honles terence at honles.com
Sat Jul 28 22:47:19 CEST 2012

When adding or removing SSH keys to my account I have been getting the
following error:

> Error processing form

> Key processing failed. Please contact the administrator. Detail: Traceback
> (most recent call last):
>   File "/data/pypi/src/pypi/sshkeys_update.py", line 4, in <module>
>     c = config.Config("config.ini")
>   File "/data/pypi/src/pypi/config.py", line 10, in __init__
>     self.database_name = c.get('database', 'name')
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/ConfigParser.py", line 532, in get
>     raise NoSectionError(section)
> ConfigParser.NoSectionError: No section: 'database'

I do see the key in my user info, but when I ssh (pypissh) I get a public
key denied.

I have done the following:

   - ``ssh-add`` (with a valid agent running)
   - ``python -m pypissh``
   and
   ``ssh -T -l submit ssh.pypi.python.org``

-Terence