[Catalog-sig] bad package that's fishing bitbucket emails

m t dreamabyss at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:32:54 CEST 2012

i partly agree, but i think it's pretty obvious what the intent is
the package on pypi has a malicious purpose
if you can't trust the one end of the chain of events, there's no point in debating the integrity of the other end
the aspect of trust was broken, the person and their code become untrustworthy from now on
i was one second away from sending my credentials, so i might be biased here :)
mt