[Catalog-sig] PyPI code now on bitbucket

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:28:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

Noah Kantrowitz <noah <at> coderanger.net> writes:

> Doug, can you make a PyPI repo under the PSF account and add martin and
richard as admins? Then you can just
> push there too and all will be well  You might want to just remove the copy
under your username and fork the
> main one after that so it is in the forks list, but the repo under your
username can be used for your personal
> development while the main one stays stable for deployment.
>
> --Noah
>
> On Mar 15, 2012, at 11:36 AM, Martin v. Löwis wrote:
>
> > Am 15.03.12 11:19, schrieb Jesper Noehr:
> >> Doug Hellmann sits on the PSF account on our end.
> >
> > Ah, ok. Who needs to do what to make this happen?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Martin

Great news. I may now kill my own mirror. =)
Sorry for the mess - Gmane doesn't allow top posting.

Who not just open `pydotorg` account and move all *.python.org code there? PSF
looks more like a financial institution than a community that supports this
stuff. It will make clear that you don't need to be a member of PSF to
contribute.

Please, CC.