[Catalog-sig] PyPI pull request

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Mon May 28 21:02:57 CEST 2012

On 5/28/12 7:29 AM, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 1:51 PM, anatoly techtonik<techtonik at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Anybody to merge my changes from
>> https://bitbucket.org/techtonik/pypi-techtonik ?
>
> Anybody?

I believe the culture of open source is such that one needs to make
contributions, then back away and let whatever else is going to happen
happen (vs. continuing to alert folks of what they are already aware of,
that you have a pull request waiting.) That said, there is of course the
occasional need to remind folks of things, but I don't think this is one
of those cases.

TL;DR I think everyone on this list is now aware that you have a pull
request waiting, so there is no need for a reminder at this time. (In
fact I'd argue that too frequent reminders may have the opposite effect
of the desired effect.)

Alex

--
Alex Clark · http://pythonpackages.com