[Catalog-sig] [Draft] Package signing and verification process

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 21:31:25 CET 2013

Donald Stufft <donald.stufft <at> gmail.com> writes:

> * Do we have bindings to GPG that we can use?

There's python-gnupg [1][2] which I maintain. I test it on Linux, Mac OS X and
Windows. It relies on an already installed GnuPG executable being available, and
works through the subprocess module to talk to it. It covers most GnuPG
functions which don't require back-and-forth interaction with a user (such as
editing keys).

Regards,

Vinay Sajip

[1] https://code.google.com/p/python-gnupg/