[Catalog-sig] Fwd: readthedocs.org or packages.python.org?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 03:35:27 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Jesse Noller <jnoller at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, thanks Nick (and everyone involved in this discussion!)
>>
>> I can chat to Nick offline about how to get this going - I have the
>> ability to set up services to support it. Unless we need to transfer
>> the domain to the PSF first...

I'll probably transfer it later (it looks like my
registrar/ICANN/some-rule-somewhere requires that I hang on to it for
a couple of months before transferring it).

In the meantime, it's probably easiest if Richard, Noah and I have an
offline discussion to get the mechanics of the delegation worked out.

Cheers,
Nick.