[Catalog-sig] Fwd: readthedocs.org or packages.python.org?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:21:10 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the meantime, it's probably easiest if Richard, Noah and I have an
> offline discussion to get the mechanics of the delegation worked out.

As a quick update - DNS authority for pythonhosted.org has now been
delegated to the same name servers as are used for python.org itself,
and Richard and Noah are in the process of working out the details of
splitting out a separate virtual host for the user uploaded data.

The published whois data for pythonhosted.org is still wrong, but
we'll figure that out over the next few days.

Cheers,
Nick.