[Catalog-sig] New PyPI stats available

julien tayon julien at tayon.net
Tue Feb 19 01:59:51 CET 2013

2013/2/18 Richard Jones <richard at python.org>

> On 19 February 2013 10:03, Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> wrote:
> > Le 18/02/2013 17:58, Richard Jones a écrit :
> >> Thanks, I'm aware of vanity; it reports on one package. The
> >> latest-totals is all packages.
> >
> > I can’t say if you’re talking about a project, a release or a
> > distribution here.
>
> "package" is a name registered on PyPI. "release" is a version of a
> "package." A "distribution" isn't referred to as far as I'm aware, but
> could be a label applied to what PyPI calls "package file" - a single
> file related to a "release."
>

> Hello
Shameless ad on:
You can also use my marvelous package:
http://pythonhosted.org/pypi-stat/
on pypi
(rtd is dead I don't know why for this package)
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pypi-stat/

Which called in crontab can help make wonderful graphs :
http://stat.julbox.fr
(it is an intel atom Ion don't expect it to be fast)
and the code for the web site is in the source repository.

Cheers
--
jul