[Catalog-sig] Python Version support in PyPI

Daniel Holth dholth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:46:05 CET 2013

The Classifier: Python ... is another tag that could be more likely to
tell you what you want to know. Hopefully the new, broken package
advertises Classifier: Python 3 only. In theory I don't like the idea
of using the Trove classifiers for anything automatic, but at least
people tend to specify them.