[CentralOH] Hello all

David Car david.car at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 05:17:21 CEST 2007

Hey Jesse,

Welcome back to Ohio.  I know what you mean about getting Linux into your work
environment.  I work for the Air Force (civilian) and although we do have a
Linux cluster that I can be thankful for, I really would like it installed on
my laptop where I do much of my work.  It's an uphill battle as you say, but
I'll be fighting it this fall nonetheless.  It's a good thing Python is cross
platform.  So if I lose the battle, I probably could still use Python
regardless.

I love Python.  Started using it with Matplotlib for plotting my data and
doing some numerical analysis.  I can't read enough since.

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 15:14:25 Jesse G. Lands wrote:
> group project or something of the sort.

That would be fun.

--
Regards,