[CentralOH] 3/14: teaching Python at Dayton Perl Mongers

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:18:23 CET 2007

I don't think anybody on this list is from Dayton - except me - but I'll
announce it anyway, just in case.

I'm teaching/demoing an Intro to Python ("A Wafer-Thin Slice of Python")
tomorrow night, 7 PM, at the Dayton Perl Mongers: dayton.pm.org

Don't worry, it's not a trap - they're genuinely interested in all the agile
languages.

With luck, some of the folks there will take up Python and end up joining us
here!  If it goes well, I may be able to give the talk elsewhere, and/or
loan it to one of you to do so.

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/