[CentralOH] Mathematics and Database Design

Daniel 'Dang' Griffith pythondevdang at lazytwinacres.net
Sat Aug 9 15:11:04 CEST 2008

There was a guy at PyOhio, "Nugent", who I spoke with briefly about a
book on the mathematics of [relational] database design.  I'm wondering
if he's on this list, and if so, would he please let me know the book title,
ISBN, author, etc.

Or, if anyone else out there has heard of such a book. I'm looking for
some rigorous backing to explain/justify some of my data model design
decisions. Or refute them, of course, if I've been doing it wrong (ahem).

Thanks,
     --dang