[CentralOH] Web Server Response

Sam Corder samus at codeargyle.com
Mon Aug 11 19:42:10 CEST 2008

It really depends.  Most of the time people don't bother with the response code and just output a 200 OK and a message to the browser client saying that you can't do that.  If you're working on this for more of a machine to machine communication style I'd definitely go with one of the 400 level codes.